Friday, August 13, 2004

Where I've Been?

This Mid-Semester break proved to be quite hectic for me, dashing around here and there. Here's my itineary for the whole break so far.

Saturday
- Noon - Off to Pagoh by bus
- Evening - Kenduri Doa Selamat for two of my cousins. One who graduated from KUiTTHO and another one secured a place for study in University of Manchester.

Sunday
- Whole day at JB - visiting the latest member of the family - a baby boy. :)

Monday
- Noon - KUiTTHO - Attending my cousin's graduation
- Night - Dinner at Sg. Sarang Buaya
- Midnight - Head back to KL







Tuesday
- Noon - Shah Alam - Meet up with Kak Sri
- Night - Ampang - Meet Asri al-Baker of Mobile World Magazine

Wednesday
- Morning - Travel to Kuantan
- Noon - Meet Shah & Dr. Nik

Thursday
- Orthodontic Appointment
- Dinner with Mak Lang and Pak Lang

Friday
- Morning - Typing this entry
- Night - Travel to KL by bus


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home