Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Of Arabic, Halaqah, Tests and Friends

Arabic Language subject now is confirmed to carry credit hours. My course, Elementary Arabic Language Part 1 will carry 2 credit hour. So now Arabic will affect the CGPA. It doesn't matter much to me as I have basic in Arabic and I mostly revising what I've learned for PMR level. Insya-Allah, I would be able to score in Arabic.

Halaqah grouping is out too, I'm assigned to group IB55. The Naqib is Bro. Mohd Hafis from Economics Programme. Halaqah session will commence this Friday and the attendance will contribute to FKM mark.

Quite busy with tests this week namely for Mathematics and Chemistry while Physics is scheduled next Monday. Today it's already one month I've been a student of Matriculation Centre IIUM and so far it had been good. Lots of new friends and things to learn.

Heh, check out some of my friends pictures below:


Is it Arif? Or is it Arifah?
Note: This is not me nor my father.


Is it Amir? Or is it Amirah?


The Blogger at Class

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home