Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah, I've passed the speaking test yesterday. Just checked out the result at Admission & Records so there won't be any English classes for me here until Year 1 degree programme. But have to keep practicing anyway to maintain my proficiency level (Read: Blogging).

Thanks a lot to all my English Teachers especially Mrs. Wong Bee Bee, Miss Kong Lan Yin, and Pn. Liza Dahlia. My parents, uncles, and aunties. Also thanks to fellow bloggers who made me keep blogging and practicing. Special thanks to all 3G 2001 classmates, you guys rocks! Last but not least to people whom I practiced talking in English.

Heh, sounds like an artist after receiving an award but I do owe them a lot as passing the test lessen my workload here. English classes are even held at night here! Now I can concentrate on my core subjects and Arabic.

Speaking of Arabic I already got my schedule for the class. My class would be on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Arabic classes for Engineering course will commence this Friday. Now have to wait for the Sciences subjects schedule. My contact (class attendance) hour is just 26 hours as opposed to those at English and Arabic Level 1 who will have 32 contact hours. The average contact hour at secondary school is 28 hours so I assume I wouldn't be that hectic.

Meanwhile, my neighbour and Form 3 classmate, Fatin had changed course from Engineering to Biological Science. By the way, Faezar - also my Form 3 classmate had also passed the speaking test but she had to do English for Academic Purposes course here for 1 semester as she is doing Medicine and there's no English teacher at Kuantan Campus.

Goodluck also to fellow 3G 2001 classmates doing International Baccalaurete at Kolej Mara Banting such as Azleen, Hasnul Hadi, Azni and Syazana. Most are Medic bound except for Azleen who will be doing Chemical Engineering.

Signing off now,

Wassalam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home