Monday, June 14, 2004

Re-establishing Forward Base

Most people entering college or university would just bring a few bags of belonging. But I bring truckload of stuffs - a 3-tonne truck for that matter. Of course, it would be utterly insane to bring such a lot of things to the university. I just bring a few bags of belonging to the university while the rest of it will go to our 'forward base' a.k.a old house at Keramat, KL. Why we do this? Dad is doing consultancy job in KL each week and putting up at hotel each time would be boring. On weekends I'll get to do my laundry and do my work. But then, this privilege came with a responsbility. And this house in KL is bigger than our current resident in Kuantan but I have to single handedly maintain the house. (But of course, some of the big matters is to be taken care of by my uncle).

I'm blogging from my room in IIUM Matriculation Centre,Petaling Jaya. I'm placed at the Umar al-Khattab College in a room shared by for people. I already got acquainted with two ofmy roommates, both of them from Selangor - Mahyuddin and Ashraf. The other one is Kelantanese, but we still didn't get to know his name yet. All of my roommate is doing Engineering. Mahyuddin is interested in Mechatronics like me while Ashraf is more inclined towards Biotech. The room condition is ok and quite well-maintained.

Well, got to go now. Have a briefing tonight on Language Proficiency Requirement at the al-Malik Faisal Hall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home