Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Taaruf Week - Day 2 - 14/6/2004

For today there's nothing much except for the Fardhu Ain Test, Campus Tour and phtoography session for Matric Card. Te Fardhu Ain Test comprises four sections - Aqidah, Ibadah, Akhlak, & Quran recitation. The test was done orally taking around 10 minutes. I've passed the test and would go stright for Halaqah and won't be sitting any exam.

Meanwhile,got to know a few others. The Kelantanese is Naufal Hakimi, his thick Kelantanese dialect was hard for my other two roommates to comprehend so I hope he could imprive on that. An interesting guy I've met today is Adnan from Port Dickson, Negri Sembilan. We had a conversation in English before Asar prayer. He is interested in Chemical Engineering.

I also met Ashraf from SM Al-Ihsan, whom I've met before last year. Then the others I get to know is Afiq from MRSM Jasin, Muhyiddin from Bangi and the Shahri AF look-alike from Penang named Hanif. Also noticed Asmaa, my form 3 classmate who just registered today.

OK, that's all. Had to prepare for Englisg and Arabic Placement Test tomorrow. The outcome will determine how long my study here. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home