Friday, July 09, 2004

My Setup

Some of you wight wonder, what does it means by 'Blog Wirelessly' that I wrote at the side bar? No, I don't use a Notebook to post my ramblings, there's no wireless network at MCIIUM even. The answer? See below:



A combination of Nokia 3650 and Palm Wireless Keyboard, that's it. =) Officially Nokia 3650 doesn't support any keyboard right out of the box. But a little venturing of the internet told me enough to make this setup possible.

Although a foldable keyboard, the keys are very comfortable. It even surpass the feel of most PC and notebook keyboards. So, this solution made blogging, email and lengthy note taking possible. I also upload picture from the phone to my photoblog.

The cost of one post? RM0.20 (1 minute over Celcom dial-up [Biz package]), cheaper than calling everybody to update them what's I'm up to. My, it cost the same as an SMS to non-Celcom number. So, in my humble opinion this is a cost-effective solution.

Happy Blogging to all, no matter what method you use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home