Sunday, March 14, 2004

October Profile



OCTOBER: Loves to chat. Loves those who loves him. Loves to takes things at the center. Attractive and suave. Inner and physical beauty. Does not lie or pretend. Sympathetic. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel! The arts and literature. Soft-spoken, loving and caring. Romantic! Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair.Spendthrift and easily influenced. Easily lose confidence. Loves children.




Is this me? Well, most of it to some degree. Loves to travel? Yes I do, and next week I'll be travelling out of town again to do some shopping and meet my relatives. Soft-spoken? More harsh words than soothing words but at times I do pick my words carefully to not offend people. The arts and literature? Love tech and a self-professed geek but I admit there's still a place for the arts and literature. Four series at eNovel Jangan Ada Dendam would attest that. And the haiku down here of course. Loves children? Hmm, don't know. I don't have the talent to look after small childrens and they usually stay away from me as I'm a bit grumpy. But this girl, another Octoberian born 355 days after me do love children. You can see from the picture don't you?. :-D Ok, got to go.


Used without permission. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home