Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Updates and Such



Hadn't been updating my blogs for a few day, a bit lazy. I'm pretty much lounging at home so there's not much to story about. ^_^ Actually i've been a bit busy with my practical driving lesson since Saturday. On the road that's it. Driving a Kancil which don't fit me really well. The leg room is too cramped for my long leg and the pedals are too close together for my wide feet. Managed to drive smoothly anyway. So far no accidents, not a single pole knocked over.

Enough about drving lesson. Let's move on to photo blog updates. Two New Pictures at Two Lenses last week:



OK, move on to another story. Heh, moving really fast eh? ;-) Yesterday while i'm waiting for my driving lesson a SMS arrived. It's from my friend which are now in Australian Matriculation program in Shah Alam. Won't reveal his name but some of my friends would be able to guess who's who. Oh my God, he's seeking advices from me regrading coupling! How to a win a girl's heart more spesifically! Man, he know that I'm not experienced in such matters as geeks like me prefer (or forced) to be single. Haha! He's younger than me, being a PTS student and like a brother to me. So just gave him a few tips I've got from now-happily married people and what I've learned from my observation.

Come on my friend, hold your horses. Wait till SPM result came out this Saturday. Uh-uh. Told him what to do after result came out (he and the girl are from same school). If she got excellent result be the first to congratulate her, otherwise get near her and cheer her up. Good advice or not? That's what you get from an unexperienced and un-professional advisors. Hmm, people somehow loves to ask me things, if technical matters no problem, I'll be glad to help even! But personal matters and relationships? For heavens sake, please ask other people! Some of my friends might be offended by this statement, so I apologize in advance.

- Sound of My Immortal by Evanescence -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home