Saturday, February 21, 2004

The Da Vinci Code





While Pak Adib found Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown is out of stock at Kinokuniya I managed to get a 2004 reprint edition at Popular Bookshop. It's just arrived when I went there on Thursday night. Talk about being lucky. ;-)

I'm a fast reader, so I pretty much 'devoured' the book and finished it at 3 in the morning. Really fast paced and exciting with suprising twist of plots and riddles. Dan Brown is such a good author with immense details, impeccable research and gripping storyline. So gripping that I feel like I'm in Paris myself. :-D How I wish to set foot on Europe someday without studying there.

Meanwhile, Azleen had started teaching Dr. Wahab's son Danish Bahasa Malaysia. A year in UK had made Danish's written BM quite sloppy and he got pretty much confused in reading as he refused to practice. Dr. Wahab asked me to find a post-SPM friend to teach so I reccomended her as Hasnul can't take the job. Oh well, didn't know that Azleen love kids so looks like she would be a good teacher. After all, she is one of the best student in SMART.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home