Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Back to Kuantan



After three days in Pagoh I'm back in Kuantan again. Reached home at 3 pm yesterday. Most of my uncles and aunties are present except for Uncle Fuad which is far away in Labuan. Mr. White do a headcount and turns out there's 50 of us cramped into my grandma's house. Because of the sheer number all of us have to take queue to use the bathroom except for my grandma who have her own attached bath. That's just a small hassle compared to the happiness of being merrily together with all family members. For this year Qurban, we sacrificed a cow shared between my mum's siblings. Some pictures here, I'm still tired of travelling to write a long post.


Breakfast on Eid Morning


Giving the Cow's Last Meal



Heh, my cousins have nothing better to do so they fish out the fish for a while and release it back again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home