Monday, January 26, 2004

Clock Tower
In the Garden of Knowledge and Virtue





Tadaa! The Clock Tower at the new Indera Mahkota Campus of International Islamic University Malaysia! The Indera Mahkota Campus houses health related Kulliyahs (Faculties) such as:

  • Kulliyah of Medicine

  • Kulliyah of Pharmacy

  • Kulliyah of Allied Health Sciences


  • More is coming up such as Dentistry and Nursing. But I won't be studying here, don't even take Biology for my SPM. Time is flying fast, it has been seven years that I've been 'part of' IIUM particularly Kulliyah of Medicine (by hanging out at my dad's office) . Oddly, being near with all the doctors and professors don't even make me more fond of Medicine and make more fond of IT instead.

    At the Kulliyah of Medicine is where I've been exposed to computer networking, PC configuration, the internet and so on. InsyaAllah if my SPM result is good, maybe I'll pursue my degree in Engineering at IIUM, adding six more years on top of the seven years. Or may I not? But there's not many options, I wanted to study in English so UTM, UKM is out of question. MMU is so damn expensive together with all other private universties. Overseas? Save that for Masters (hopefully) as I feel I'm more needed here for the time being. Need to look after my three younger sisters plus continue to be tech consultant for the extended family at both my father and mother side which earns me quite a lot.

    Relatively speaking, that's it. -Sound of Subuh Yang Terakhir by Rabbani -

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home