Monday, January 05, 2004

Ronin



Ronin is a Japanese word which means masterless samurai and today I feel pretty much like a one. During war, samurais do espionage and covert ops for their masters. During peace time, they are jobless and known as Ronin. Now is very much 'peace time' to me, no more 'wars' of study and learning.

The 11-year routine imprinted in my brain have made me automtically woke up early in the morning like I always do on schooling days, plus the manic also. But unfortunately my body clock seems to be a little bit awry, it woke me up at 5. The day before it was at 3am, which pretty much disturbs my sleep.

Not doing anything had made me sloppy, now I forgotten the lessons thought to me. It took me a quite a while to match the teacher's to their name yesterday except for the top Admin and Mr. Ramly of course. My contacts database is scrambled and I have to re-organize it again. My handwriting is bad now, after not practiced for almost two months. Thank God my language skills in both Bahasa Malaysia and English is not affected that much with this blog as my practice ground.

At least starting tomorrow I can do some work for my former 'master' (the school). I had succesfully acquired the webspace to bulid the new official website for S.M.K Abdul Rahman Talib from Articulate-X. Thanks to Mr. Ramly who had paid for it and Miss Yaz for introducing the company. The domain name is www.smkart.net but it hadn't propagated fully on the internet.

Hopefully this website project would be a success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home