Sunday, January 04, 2004

Back to School



I'm on five months holiday so why would I went to school on Sunday? Read on.

Today my parents I accompanied my younger sister Khadijah for Form 1 registration at my (former) school, Abdul Rahman Talib Secondary School. I'm the one who rose early in the morning, even earlier than my sister. Maybe I just got too excited to get to meet with my beloved teachers again. ;-)


Al-Falah Hall Circa 2001


A Happy Father

As usual the venue is Al-Falah Hall, the hall that had been a venue to hundreds of victories and joyous moments, thousands of laughters and cries. The Hall will also be the place where I will be getting my SPM result three months from now. Hopefully it will be great, with God willing.


MB and his Son

This year's intake is six classes with two classes offering Arabic Language. Most students came from Kuantan, a far cry from the early days when students came from all over Pahang. Oh yes, this year SMART is 40 years old. As old as most parents sending in their childrens today. Most students came with their parents and also plus a brother or sister, so the Hall can't accomodate them all.


My Father and My Sister


Teacher Normala and her Daughter Lily

The most outstandning parent today is none other than the MB of Pahang himself, Dato' Seri Adnan bin Yaakob who despite his tight schedule came to register his son. By the way, he had trusted two of his daughters to SMART before. One of them is in Matriculation. He also represented all the parents to symbolically hand over their children to SMART to be educated and shaped to be a person who could contribute to their religion, family, community and country.

Abdul Rahman Talib Secondary School
Knowledge, Compassion, Smart
(Ilmu, Ihsan, Bestari)


Proud to be a SMARTian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home