Saturday, January 10, 2004

Just Idling...



Just idling and hanging around made me feel really bored. Thank God there's so many chat friends who's willing to chat with me and kill my time such as Dr. Burhan, Ain Ar-Rahmah, Eyes, Ruqayyah and Raie. Now I'm at school to take data and informations to be uploaded in the new website.

Usually I don't have any headaches, and if I do it's because of fever. My body heal itself pretty quick so in one or two days I should fine. But this week the headache lingering around all the time. Yesterday it became worse, especially after solah and then I mention somebody name in my doa'. Is it a sign, something is awfully wrong with somebody? For many instances if I feel uneasy, there's something wrong but not until it gave me headaches like this. Ya Allah Ya Hafeez, protect me, my family, and my friends from mishaps and the lies of Satan.

On the other side, I've discovered that someone from Royal Brunei Airlines, Brunei had been visiting my weblog daily. Who is he/she? Came out and show yourself. Drop your email below, if you are really the person. I have agift for you. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home