Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Bloggers Meet: Offline




Pahang State Mosque - Take En Route to Meet MBA There

Yesterday at 8:30 in the morning I sat for the JPJ ststic test. Quite challenging but managed to pass with a score of 94%. I would be able to learn to dirve after this. After about an hour or so I walked all the way to Maybank near Mydin to deposit a cheque for my mum. Then I continue walking to IIUM Kuantan City Campus when I received a call from MBA that he's already in Kuantan on his way back to KL from Terengganu. He have not came to Kuantan for 10 years so I asked him to wait at the State Mosque, a prominent landmark of Kuantan that has been there for more than ten years. Then I go there by walking again, MBA is already waiting.


MBA Thinking the Next Episode for eNovel

It's only 10:20 am, so most shops are not open yet so off we go to Alif 24-hours road side stall cafe in front of Kuantan Plaza. Our meeting lasted for over an hour discussing mainly about the eNovel and IT stuffs such as PDAs and web technology. After that he sent me back to my dad's office and he continue his journey back to KL.

Looks like I've been meeting blogger offline for two weeks in a row. Last week on Tuesday also I've met Pak Adib at Rain Nudle, KLCC together with his friend Khairil. Truly he's a great person giving so many tips and advices on education, career and life. Dad gave me that too but I aspire to be an engineer so I have to meet an engineer to get more in-depth insight. ^_^ He's a reader, so I shown him Digital Fortress by Dan Brown that I've bought at Kinokuniya. Looks like he had bought it too and enjoy reading it.


The Reader: Pak Adib

The waiter at Rain Nudle must be wondering what the heck we three have in common to be hanging out there for so long. Each of us a generation apart - Pak Adib is 52, Kharil 30+ (I guess) and me just 18-years-old. Wonder what their guess is, but can't be a family meet - Khairil brought along his slew of gadgets, laptop, iPaq and P800 while Pak Adib with his Tungsten T3, Wireless Keyboard and SE T610. Me? Just my old Visor Edge, the trusty 3310, 64MB thumbdrive and a digital camera.


Khairil With His P800

It's raining heavily in Kuantan now, hopefully it won't flood the town. Have another appointment with someone famous this next week too. Just wait and see who he is....

- Sound of Another Perfect Day by American Hi-Fi -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home