Sunday, February 08, 2004

Client Meet: Offline





Met my client today, YM Raja Shamri bin Raja Husin, Consultant and Managing Director of Golden Minds Consultant. I was contacted by him thru my blog a few weeks back to build a website for his company. I gladly accepted the offer, it's an honour to work with such a great person. All deals and payment are made over the phone and internet. I've completed the basic version of his website, the enhanced version is in the pipeline.

Actually I wanted to discuss with him about the site design and forum implementation but since my dad came along they discuss about student motivation and excellence. Maybe I need to arrange another appointment tomorrow. ;-)

BTW, he said the people in the Ministry of Education tipped off to him SPM result will came out end of this month. Man, I'm both thrilled and afraid to hear that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home