Thursday, March 04, 2004

Career Inventory Test



Introverted (I) 63.64% Extroverted (E) 36.36%
Realistic (S) 69.7% Imaginative (N) 30.3%
Emotional (F) 51.61% Intellectual (T) 48.39%
Organized (J) 53.85% Easygoing (P) 46.15%
Your type is: ISFJ
You are a Guardian, possible professions include - counseling, ministry, library work, nursing , secretarial, curators, bookkeepers, dental hygienists, computer operator, personnel administrator, paralegal, real estate agent, artist, interior decorator, retail owner, musician, elementary school teacher, physical therapist, nurse, social worker, personnel counselor, alcohol/drug counselor.
Take Free Career Inventory Personality Test.


Hmm, pretty accurate I might say although it could be a few degrees off as some of the questions I just tick 'em off. Guardian, that's suits me well but usually I'm a mere watcher who observes from afar and will only intervene upon request. What a coincidince, personnel counselor is also included among the possible professions! No wonder people came to me to consult on things. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home