Monday, March 08, 2004

Boys (Half) Day Out



Last Friday morning while I'm just about to take my bath someone called my home phone. A nice suprise, it was Faiz - my long lost friend. Last seen him before he went to S.M Sains Muar last two years. I've been trying to call him but didn't succeed. He asked me to wait outside my house and he'll pick me up to go to the town. I agreed, I have to go to the town also anyway. After seeking permission from Dad I quickly ready myself.

After 20 minutes Faiz arrived at my house. He's driving his dad's old green Automatic Volvo. Shariman is already in the car, Faiz picked him up before me. I get in his car and we cross the Kuantan Town to Kubang Buaya area which is on the other side of the town. Faiz drive slow and steady but he easily got disorientated and can't navigate the town well. Althoug a bit slow and took the wrong turnings we safely arriived at Farhan's house to pick him up and head back to town.

The time is only 8.30 am and the bank are not opened yet so they went to the post office while I deposit some cheques for Mum at Maybank automated machine. We waited a few minutes for BSN to open together with a bunch of fellow post-SPM students who had the same task - pay the BPKP processing fee. It didn't take us long, after 10-minutes we are all finished. With many time to spare we head to Alif for breakfast. Faiz paid for us. :-)

Then we moved on to Teluk Chempedak, nothing much just checking out the other side of the bay and updating each other what had happened for the past two years. A lot of thing had changed but Faiz is still the Faiz I've known before. Excessively worried about things, funny, and afraid of cats. ;-) Haha, quite a time we had. We still have a lot of time so Faiz decided to find the houses of his fellow SAMURAns. More spesifically - girls' houses. ;-) Ceh, takde kerja betul! Faiz managed to find two houses and just say hi to them from the car before we move on to Hasnul's house.


[L-R] Faiz & Hasnul


[L-R] Shariman & Farhan

After about twenty minutes at Hasnul's we head back to Farhan's to send him home before dropping me off at town for Friday prayer. Faiz then pick his mother at SMK Panglima Perang before heading to their house at Damansara Kuantan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home