Monday, December 01, 2003

I'm supposed to go back to Kuantan today but Auntie Hamisah made me postpone my journey home to tomorrow. So I picked up mum's medicine at Uncle Zafar's house. He already left for work so I just took it in the mailbox. His wife and kids is still in Johore. After buying the ticket to Kuantan at Kajang Bus Station I followed Uncle Azman to his new branch office at Section 8, Bangi before going to his main office at Kompleks Diamond in Bangi too.

For dinner we went to Famosa House which serves Malay, Chinese, Nyonya and Western food. The owner is a Muslim Chinese and is staffed mostly by Malays. True to it's name, it had the Portugese theme with authentic artifacts displayed at the premise such as antique bowls and guns. So I decided to try Nyonya cuisine which I never tried before. Just as we want to walk out from Famosa House we saw this one guy egoistically brandishing his new Jabra BT Headset. He must be thinking he's the only one in Bangi to have it before Uncle Azman took his own Jabra BT Headset from his pocket and wear it. Uncle Azman purposely don't want to wear it during dinner because his XDA is set to auto answer and he don't want his caller to hear him chewing food and sipping drink.

Then we went to Uncle Azman's branch office which is the same row as the Famosa House to bring some souvenir stock for his new clients for days to come. Drop by at Warta to buy some stuffs before going back to Uncle Azman's house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home