Thursday, November 20, 2003

Mission Accomplished!



Alhamdulillah, my SPM is over! Yeehaa! All of my classmates got so excited finishing it until they don't even care to studt for Chemistry. ;-) Amidst the happiness, my 'twin' ('twin' as we share the same birthday and mother name) Mubin got admitted to hospital after an accident before Chemistry paper 3 starts. From my sources he suffered fractured rib and had to do the last paper at the hospital. Maybe after my dad confirmed his ward I'll go visit him.

Here the pictures!


Some Last Minute Study


Sense of Accomplishment is Clearly Potrayed


Afro Man

Meanwhile my little sister managed to get 5As in UPSR along with my other cousins such as Syafiq, Naim, Iman, Akmal, & Liyana. Looks like my grandparents had to fork out a lot of 'duit raya' this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home