Saturday, November 15, 2003

1000 and Counting...



Well, my blog had surpassed 1000 visitors in just a few months time. This is comparable to my earlier web site - My Palm Guide. But this is a far cry from Pak Adib's blog. At his 100th post he already have 19514 visitors! COngratulations!

By the way, the Great Malaysian Blog List (GMBL) had also reached 1000 blogs with Azra's blog being the 1000th. As the news is displayed at main page of GMBL her number of visitors increased rapidly. Unfortunately her PC is down, so she can't make any new postings.

Hmm, the number of visitors from Singapore had surpassed those from United Kingdom. The link at Ruqayyah's page had been contagious with more of her friends put a link to both Azra's and my blog. Nevertheless it's a good developement but after this I have to resurrect My Palm Guide - number of visitors had dropped due to the lack of updates.

- Sound of Bidadari by Rabbani -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home