Thursday, October 30, 2003

The First and the Last



The First
  • First time I wear my School Cadet uniform during the month of Ramadhan.

  • First time attending an Assembly during the month of Ramadhan in SMART.

  • First time I send Birthday Cards to my teacher and the principal.

  • First time I attend an assembly in school that lasted until 1 hour and a half.



  • My Principal, Pn. Hjh. Rubiah bt. Hj. Sidin giving her speech



    The Last
  • Last time I wear my School Cadet uniform.

  • Last time I wear my School Cadet uniform during the month of Ramadhan.

  • Last time attending an Assembly during the month of Ramadhan in SMART.

  • Last time attending an Assembly in SMART.





  • Well, looks like my schooling days is almost over. SMART had been a memorable place, with so many stories of triumph and disaster along the way. I hope I will succeed in SPM and in the future so I can return to my school and say proudly that this is the school that had made me a successful person.


    My Desk for SPM (O Level) Starting 4th November

    Insya-Allah, I'll return to SMART during it Golden Jubilee celebration - 11 years from now and make a grand reunion of all SMARTians.

    By the way, today is Mr. Ramly's birthday. Principal's is on 7th November. Mine is tomorrow, Happy Birthday to me! I found out one smiliarity between Dr. Mahathir and me, we both are born before Friday prayer. ;-)

    - Sound of Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park -

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home