Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Looking Back

School holiday tomorrow until Monday because of Deepavali and Ramadhan. Now I only have 4 days of schooling before SPM. Time no more flies, it just rocketed through your life these days. It is like it was only yesterday I was a newcomer at my school, asking for Principal's signature for Orientation Program. Now I'm asking her signature for Matriculation and End of School Certificate. Looking back, my school - Abdul Rahman Talib Secondary School had been one of the institution that had influenced me. Being a Pioneer Smart School I was exposed to IT and then fell in love with it. I'm used to be the 'unofficial' Technician and IT Consultant for the school. I also had my first taste of digital photography and videography here. What else? Graphic design and publishing, the cover for this year School Magazine is designed by me. ;-) Last year's design is mine too. Not forgetting Website building knowledge I acquire along the way.

Thanks for all teachers, the management especially the Principal, and my friends (especially 3G 2001 and part of 5SJ 2003). Thanks Pn. Siti Aini who gave me the School Cadet uniform I wear in the picture at the sidebar and choosing me to go to The First National Reading Camp at Kuala Lumpur last May. Thanks to the Principal, Pn. Hjh. Rubiah Hj. Sidin for all her efforts and support (I still owe her a brand new school website). Thanks to all my class teachers, Ustazah Umbi Kalthum (Form 1), Pn. Suharti Ishak (Form 2), Pn. Anita Ibrahim (Form 3) & Pn. Zalilah (Form 4 & 5). Love you all, thanks for everything!

Abdul Rahman Talib Secondary School
(S.M.K Abdul Rahman Talib)
Knowledge, Compassion, Smart
(Ilmu, Ihsan, Bestari)
Knowledge Lights the Soul
(Pengetahuan Sinaran Jiwa)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home