Friday, October 24, 2003

Updates to Friends List

If you looked at my friends blog list you will noticed that I had added two more, Shahril & Sang Kelate. Sang Kelate is a Malaysian (Kelantanese) residing in UK, he enjoyed my writing but somehow mixed up and got the impression I've been staying in Oxford before this while I've never been out of my country except to Singapore which in fact formerly a part of Malaysia.

Shahril is my classmate, looks like he's jumping to Blogging too. I'm suprised that his English is quite good too. But then he followed my layout too much, and have the same disclaimer too! Shahril, please change that!

By the way, both of them put a link to my blog at my site so I'm obliged to do the same. Happy Blogging! :-)

Don't forget Happy Deepavali, and Happy Birthday to the Sultan of Pahang and welcome the month of Ramadhan!

- Sound of Harapan Ramadhan by Raihan & Man Bai -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home