Friday, November 07, 2003

Down Memory Lane

Opening my picture archive, this is what I found. It bring back many sweet memories. I know would not return to such time anymore, so carefree, so little responsbilities, so happy....

To all my friends of 1Gigih 1999 - 3 Gigih 2001, thanks.


[L-R]Syafiq, Faiz, Hisham, Waqi, Hazwan & A Senior

Can't believe this picture is taken during Form 1, they look so small, so childish and so cute! Haha!


[R-L] Fatihah, Faezar (Principal's Daughter) & Syazana. Can't see the faces of others

Taken during Form 2 if I'm not mistaken.

By the way, today is the Principal's 53rd Birthday. The school is organizing an Iftar Dinner this evening for all the staffs and hostel students at the hostels dining hall this evening. Celebrating her birthday perhaps?

- Sound of Terima Kasih Guru by Saujana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home