Friday, October 31, 2003

I'm Feeling Lucky

Type Ibnu Ariff at Google Search and click I'm Feeling Lucky. You will jump straight to this page. Looks like this page have enough hits to keep it on top of the list. Thanks to all visitors!

The same thing also happened to my friend, Azra Ain. You'll also will jump straight to her blog if you search for Azra Ain and click I'm Feeling Lucky. Before this there are no relevant results if you search for it.

Finally, Covertec had replied my email enquiring to advertise for them at my site - My Palm Guide. They asked me to pick a PDA case and they'll FedEx it for free in return for a link to them at my site and a review (a good one perhaps).


I picked this one - It worths RM130-RM160

So I picked a black leather case for my Dad's Zire71 as when he bought it there's no free casing in stock and exchange it with a memory card instead. That will be his birthday present on 4th November. I'm using an old PDA so I doubt Covertec had any in stock. By the way, they must want me to review their latest product don't they?

- Sound of Syukur by Raihan -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home