Tuesday, November 25, 2003

An Unexpected Change of Plan



As my readers should have know I should be in Johore this 1st of Syawal but I found myself in Jengka, Pahang due to some family matters. Anyway, here the pictures. I'll be in Johore tomorrow and hopefully I can blog from there.


Uncle Azman & Muhammad


My Father & my Sisters


Auntie Siti & Uncle Hanafi

By the way, Uncle Azman had bought an O2 XDA II to replace his stolen original XDA. I managed to get this two pix and tested it's Bluetooth function. I succesfully paired with his wife's P800 and transfered a 2MB+ MP3 file without much problem. It's camera is good and the screen is very bright. But then, it doesn't include WiFi as what it advertised and only availabe as an SDIO expansion card?


P800, XDA II, Zire 71


Zire 71, XDA II, P800

- Sound of Hari Raya Untuk Semua by Raihan -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home