Saturday, November 29, 2003

An Unexpected Change of Plan - Again



I should be back in Kuantan right now, but here I am somewhere else. I've been instructed to go to KL to pick up some medicine for my mum and I gladly accepted the job. My Grandmother asked me to go to KL with Uncle Fadzlu tomorrow but I wanted to go today. By the way, Uncle Fadzlu planned to visit his fiance's family at Mentakab first before going back to KL. So I decided to follow Uncle Fuad but then came Kak Nana with a KL-bound bus ticket in hand. So we made a deal - I take the bus and she ride the Kembara with Uncle Fuad and his family.


Uncle Fuad & Anum

The bus ride is very comfortable, instead of 4 seats in a row it only have 3 seats in a row with seats comparable to the one found in Bussines Class flights. It wouldn't be very comfortable in the Kembara for long distance ride anyway. The traffic is smooth, without any major trafiic congestion. The traffic only slowed at Senawang for a bus parking at the side and at the tunnel construction area in Sg. Besi. I deaprted from Pagoh at 1pm and arrived at Pasar Seni LRT Station at 3.20pm. From there I took the LRT to KLCC to join Uncle Fuad and his family. Not forgetting Kak Nana too. Then came Zareeda and Kak Syuhada joining us.


Auntie Lin & Farish

While Uncle Fuad and Auntie Lin do their shopping at Isetan I went to Kinokuniya and bought myself Executive Orders by Tom Clancy. The novel is basically about an even worse version of 11 Septmeber - the plane don't hit WTC but hit the Capitol killing almost the whole Congress. Then I dropped by at Arch Collection and bought an art piece for myself. For mum and dad I bought them veneer bookmarks.


Kak Syuhada & Kak Nana

We had dinner at KLCC's food court. It is not cramped with people as usual, maybe most of KLites is still at their hometowns for Eid. Before going home we went to Parkson and unexpectedly I had to buy Kak Nana, Kak Syuhada and Zareeda a pencil case for each one of them. There goes RM30+. Kak Syuhada's pencil case was the most exepensive but I would not see her very often after this anway as she would pursue her study in UK next year.

After that I went to Uncle Daud's house in the Kembara while Kak Nana, Kak Syuhada and Zareeda took the LRT. After sending Farish to sleep Uncle Fuad and Auntie Lin went out again to pick up Kak Nana, Kak Syuhada and Zareeda at the LRT station before visiting Dato' Rahim (my grand uncle) house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home