Thursday, February 16, 2006

My Favourite Views



This is the view from my house in KL and for me it's very inspiring as it reminds there's a lot of oppurtunity in life. I love the KLCC view; shining gold in the morning and glittering like diamond at night.

KLCC holds many pleasant memories; lots of my treasured item are bought there, being in company with PalmX members at the park and the recent trip to Aquaria with my siblings. Although primarily known to many just as a shopping centre I've learnt a lot there - engineering talk by Pak Adib, photography tips from Nazley and a lot of other things. Not forgetting the Petrosains & Aquaria as well. ;) Also learn some artsy stuffs at the Galeri Petronas.

But then at times KL becomes too tense and I need a break at somewhere serene. My escapade are usually my hometown in Kuantan and below are one of the view I deemed most soothing. The still water, the greenery, hills and it's reflection. This simple pleasure of merely enjoying a good scenery is one of the thing that makes life meaningful and motivates us to reach for something better in life.



What's your view?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home