Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Goodbye Matric!


MCIIUM Aerial View

I've successfully finished my Matric course at MCIIUM. Now I'm going on with my first degree course at IIUM Main Campus, Gombak. I'll be registering next Monday.

So long, PJ campus!

Now my outing time is not constrained on weekends anymore, much to the envy of my friends who are still doing Matric. Hehe. :P Not that I'm a 'kutu rayau' or 'kaki lepak' neither 'kaki wayang' but it's just my lifestyle that requires frequent travelling. Requiring me to be back by 7pm on each Sunday is really a bane to me but now those days are over! Not to mention the exacting procedures and rules. This also means more flexibility in my routine or else I'm pretty stuck up with the same routine every day.

But then I'll really miss my friends especially my roommates and members of UKC211. I 'll miss the 'nearness' of my class to my room, now the distance will increase hundredfolds if I stay in campus or thousandfolds if I stay out campus. Now need to wake up real early to class! Looks like there's a lot of habits to relearn, tsk tsk. >_<

That's it, ramble on later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home