Wednesday, December 01, 2004

New Semester Begins

After two weeks after Eid finally the break come to an end. But due to my extensive travelling my stay in Kuantan was less than two weeks for the whole six weeks of break. Where I've been? Just commuting between KL, Kuantan and Muar plus a short visit to JB and Singapore. There's a lot of interesting stories to be shared with you guys so expect it to be released one-by-one throughout this month. :)

The registration for Semester II Session 2004/2005 went smoothly and my class had started yesterday with Physics and Arabic. My class for Physics is the smallest I've attended for years, the class only have 12 students! Miss Intan said we sure will have a quality time learning throughout the semester as she can easily keep track of all of us. Furthermore, one of us is leaving for Akademi MAS today so that makes 11 of us. Goodbye and good luck to you Yazran, would like to see you skilfully piloting my flight in the near future.

My group from last semsester had been separated as those who are exempted from Arabic is put into Group 23 while the rest of us is in Group 23 plus some new faces. Talking of new faces, this semester also have enrollment of a small batch of new students for various programmes. A few of them stayed next to my room but didn't get the chance to be acquainted with them yet.

Nevertheless I did get to know four of these new intake which occupy a room near to Adil's. Adil lead the Raya envoy to their room bringing a jar of Raya cookies. It should be the other way around but perhaps Adil did it as a sign of goodwill. But somehow those guys feels intimidated by the size of the envoy members, which is Adil, Zaki, Izzat, Afiq, Azri and I - all with height 170cm and above. Heh, they must have thought we are going to be nasty to them but don't worry, we are a bunch of nice guys. ;) By the way, those four new students are Rifdin, Khairul, Syazwan and Firdaus.
I stop here for the time being, will be pounding on the keyboards again soon enough!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home