Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Home Sweet Home

I'm back in Kuantan again yesterday but I won't be here for long (again). Just finished cleaning up dad's office in IIUM Kuantan, so many things to arrange and sort out. The office is just freshly painted peach in colour which is quite nice although it's pretty much typical for goverment buildings nowadays. Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes and the cake back in Pagoh. I really appreciate it. :D

Tomorrow I shall apply for an international passport, it's been a long time since I travelled abroad (I've only been to Singapore) although my 6-years old younger sister already have a passport for a year and been to Bangkok. What a bummmer. Nevermind, I haven't finished exploring my very own country yet - I'm yet to go to Labuan and Sabah so only after I went there I should think of an overseas destination.

As I said earlier, I won't be long in Kuantan - I'll travel to Bangi this Thursday. I'll be staying at Uncle Azman's house and do some work at his office. This should be an opportunity to have an insight into the business world. Bangi should be fun with many of my coursemates staying there - I'm pretty much all alone here in Kuantan because most of them is studying elsewhere and yet to have their break.

Blog again later, have to pack my stuffs. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home