Friday, September 24, 2004

Gearing Up For Final

Well, sorry for the lack of updates. Been pretty busy lately organizing Facilitator Skills Training Programme, with assignments to complete and quizzes to answer. So many events took place for the past few weeks but I just don't feel like sitting down and type all of it. But I do have some lengthy email correspondings discussing about reading especially Malay reading materials. Maybe I should put forth some of the ideas and issues discussed when I have the time.

Back to the main topic, pretty much all of the syllabus for all subjects had been covered and there's only one week of class left. Looks like we'll be doing revision and discussions of questions next week. Contrary to school, the Final Exam mark only carry around 40-60% of the total mark and the rest come from assignments, quizzes, and the Mid-Semester examination. I've done well in the Mid-Semester so now I have firm footing for all subjects. To pass is easy but I can't just settle for a mere pass. With all the resources and oppurtunity I must strive for excellence. Wish me the best for the final exam.

Note: As I'll be busy preparing for final examination just keep tab on my photoblog at http://ibnuariff.textamerica.com - a picture is worth thousands of words. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home