Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The Semester Ends

Alhamdulillah, my first semester at Matriculation Centre IIUM (MCIIUM) ends at 12:00pm, Saturday, 16th October 2004 with the completion of my Final Examination. The last paper is Chemistry I, one of the six courses I'm taking this semester. The other five courses is Maths I, Physics I, Fundamental Knowledge for Muslims, Elementary Quranic Language Part I and Computer I. Glad to say that I really enjoy my studies at MCIIUM, thanks a lot to the lecturers - Madam Susilawati, Bro. Nik, Madam Syarifah, Madam Faridah Hanem, Ustaz Jasri and Ustaz Sabri. Also farewell and goodluck to Bro. Nik who would be leaving MCIIUM to pursue a career that better fit his qualifications. Although he's an IT grad he did a great a job teaching us Maths I - but being a Manager would suit him better.

The past few months had been very eventful but I'm just lack the time to sit down and write it all. Last two weeks another newborn for the family, this time a baby boy of Uncle Azman and Auntie Hamisah. Not forgetting the adopted baby of Uncle Hanafi and Auntie Suraida last two months. What else? My uncle's wedding in August, my cousin flying off to Manchester to pursue her degree and my uncle continuing his education in Australia. Oh yes, the meeting of bloggers on 30th September is also a memorable event - thanks a lot to Kak Sri, Auntie Halela, and MBA. I also attended WISER (Weekend Invitational Seminar of Education in Radiology (Neuroradiology)) at Sunway Lagoon Hotel last month. Huh? What I, an engineering student do at a Medical seminar? I'm just accompanying my mum, that's it. The topic? Malformation of bloodvessels in the brain, hardly beautiful to look at but the technology to diagnose and treat it is what amazes me. I'm particularly interested in those medical imaging machines actually.

That's it for now, need some much needed rest before I start resuming writing for eJAD. By the way, Salam Ramdhan to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home