Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Syukur Alhamdulillah...

Just got my exam result for Semester 1 2004/2005 via SMS. Thanks a lot to Adil for telling me that the result is out today. My CGPA is 3.835 and scoring A for all subjects except for Physics and Chemistry which I only got A-. That's due to my not so excellent marks for the assignmensts and quizzes for both subjects. Anyway, I'm quite statisfied with my achievement although I should do a lot better for the asignments and quizzes.

Thanks a lot to my lecturers and friends who helped me to understand the myriad concepts and problem solving. Also congratulations to Ustaz Jasri who is getting married after Eidul Fitr. Hmmm, wonder what my classmates pointer is - Muslim most probably would achieve 4-flat. Adnan and Zakiri also are among the top-scorers. But oddly most people are having problem getting the result via SMS - only Celcom numbers (both 013 and 019) could get the result pretty easily. The centre's website also not much of a help, most of us can't get the result and presented with a message saying that we entered the wrong matric number or IC - even worse, we probably have debts with university. Hmm, I have fines due with the library. ;) Shall pay it as soon as possible.

Eid Mubarak to all fellow bloggers and friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home