Friday, May 21, 2004

Wishing This Just a Dream...

Wishing This Is Just a Dream



This morning I read the Idealism, The Philosophy of The Matrix And The True Nature of Matter by Harun Yahya that debates that our life might just be a dream. And this afternoon, I really wish it is just a dream.

A shocking news came after Friday prayer. My younger sister informed me that one of my fellow schoolmate had passed away. Amirul Azwan of 5SB. The news made me down for almost the whole afternoon. This.... is another painful reminder that we must make the best of our chance & oppurtunity. Also another bitter reminder to be careful on the road. Last year, one of the junior passed away because of accident too.

Too bad I was informed late, the funeral took place before Friday prayer. Azleen did attend the funeral. Insya'Allah, I'll pay his family a visit tomorrow.

Al-Fatihah...


The late Amirul Azwan is the one wearing blue cap.

- Sound of Kau Sahabat Kau Teman by Hijjaz -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home