Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Known Thru Blog

Known Thru Blog



Recently on Saturday I attended a talk by Prof. Dr. Sidek Baba at IIUM Indera Mahkota campus. The talk, which is part of a seminar is organized by PKPIM. On the way to the lecture hall I took the stair up when there's a brother there grinning at me. Once I reached upstairs he asked me, "Do you know who I am?" That made me puzzled, he's definitely not one of the Medical or Pharmacy student here. So I just answer honestly I didn't know. "I'm the one who emailed you a few days back after visiting your blog." Well, well. A nice suprise, someone do recognize me on the street after visiting my blog. :D The brother is Azwiral Bukhairi, VP of PKPIM. We have quick chat before we hear the talk and then he gave his contact card. Looks like we'll keep in touch after this. :)

Back home, I wonder. Should I continue to put my picture here? Or should I not? So far I don't see any harm doing that as I see it as a way that my long lost friends could recognize and find me. My blog posting also 'clean', no content that will offend anyone, and there's no posting that go way down to my heart feeling either. The latter could invade my privacy if I do, as some other fellow blogger learnt it the hard way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home