Saturday, April 24, 2004

O Boss, Where Art Thou

O Boss, Where Art Thou?



This week I'm supposed to present to him his company's new logo designed by Shahril and start to soft-launch goldenminds.net online forum but I can't get in touch with him. Called his two mobile numbers, but no answer. Maybe I should call him at home. He might be overseas right now, like he did a few weeks back. I may be my own boss in this website business, but actually my clients/customers are my new bosses!

This is one thing I hate doing jobs remotely over the internet because I'm pretty much depends on the client to feed me with the necessary materials and infos by the means of email and phone. If his office is somewhere near my house I could easily just climb up to his office and kindly ask for the materials from his staff but his office is far away at Kota Bharu so that's out of question. Well, looks like my job will take a break this week. And that's mean my payment will also be delayed. :S

Note: Later on I've called his house, his sister said he is still not back from somewhere. Can't hear very well, too many static & interference on the line perhaps. Oh well, he must have went overseas again and left his mobile phone with his staff.

Related Reads: How Do You Build a Start Up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home