Saturday, May 15, 2004

Lesson Number Two

Lesson Number Two





Taken from http://pakwattan.blogdrive.com

2. Pengurusan wang dengan baik, jangan kedekut sangat, jangan boros sangat




Well, I'm used to be stingy with friends but that had been improved since I got a substantial income (betul tak kawan-kawan? :P) but then the problem is I can easily overspent indulging myself in things I like. Tech stuffs mainly. Actually I'm itching to upgrade my Nokia 3310 to an MMS phone complete with camera so I can moblog from anywhere.

But then when I reconsider that with the same amount of money I could get a decent low end PC, I cancelled my upgrade plan. That MMS phone would most probably drain my money (MMS & GPRS charges all that). But then with a PC, even though a low end one I could continue make money with this web design business. If there's no jobs either, at least it would be helpful to do all the assignments and such. A money drainer versus a potential money maker - I surely choose the later.

This also reminds me of Uncle Azman, who opt to invest by buying shophouses rather than buying those luxury cars although his business friends kept teasing him to change his Toyota Camry to Mercedes or BMWs. His friends even go to the extent to offer to help him trade in his car for a Mercedes and do for him all the procedures. Tanggung beres la kiranya, but my Uncle just ignore them and smartly manage his finances.

I also must learn to control my spending, and manage my money well or else my earnings would practically just go down the drain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home