Thursday, May 13, 2004

A Lesson Learnt

A Lesson Learnt



Discovered a new blog today, http://pakwattan.blogdrive.com by blog-hopping and found what I've been looking for. What I'm looking for? I'm looking for practical advices & tips for starting up and maintaining small business. Some people might wonder why a teenager like me so interested in business - no, I don't study economics nor my father is a businessman either (although he do manage NGOs like a business).

I'm pretty much a very, very small (in term of capital) businessman doing web designs. Somebody always reminds me, start small, but think big. But how do I grow bigger when I don't have a single clue how to maintain this small business? So, have to ask & learn from an experienced sifoo.




PERLU DI INGAT
Apa yang penting di ingat:
1. penyusunan dan pengurusan fail yang baik, update fail selalu memudahkan segala pengurusan kita dengan pelangan.





Even Pak Wattan's first rule I didn't comply. :P My client's info and project log are practically strewn all over the place - real bad... Good thing must be done at once so I quickly gather all the info and project log from those stick notes, diary and PDA. Then, just make a form in Microsoft Words and enter all the info and project log.

Haa... Only now I can clearly see what's going on with my project and how fast (or how slow) I've been going so far. Now I also could easily hand over the project to other people as all the project info and log is there. Real practical advice, thanks a lot Pak Wattan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home