Sunday, August 03, 2003

At 8:30, Ucle Sharom and his family arrived as he promised. After we have breakfast together, off we go to our orchard located about 5km from my Grandma's house. The orchard is planted with durian and duku langsat trees but only durians is available.


My cousin, Uncle Sharom and my father.


Here's a sample of our durian.

We have a special clone of durian here, nicknamed 'kucing tidur'or literally means sleeping cat. It have thicker flesh and have only one big piece in each of the fruit's segment. It tastes very sweet or just lemak manis.

At 1.15pm we head home to Kuantan, stop over at Muadzam Shah to see my sister and hand over some souvenirs from New Zealand before reaching home at 5.30 pm. Thank God tomorrow is one day off, I'm feeling very tired now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home