Saturday, August 02, 2003

Early in the morning I went to my grandfather's grave at Kampung Raja, Pagoh. After that went to Johor Bharu to visit my Uncle Mahadzir who has just undergo an operation. He was suprised when I told him we already near his home, we don't tell him before hand. We have lunch at Jaya Jusco Taman Universiti. Bought some apparels and a new wallet at Body Glove shop. Good price, cheaper than the last time at Langkawi.


Madihah & Munir


Lunch at Jaya Jusco

Back at my uncle's house we have some discussion regarding custom made software for his law firm. I personally recommends Hamid Misnan to code the software. At dusk we are back in Pagoh. Uncle Lu was already home, then came Azreen and his girlfriend to pick up his two sisters. My Grandma's home is still under renovation, I hope it will complete soon to avoid further inconveniences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home