Thursday, October 18, 2007

Professional Blogging?

Well, more or less I'm blogging professionally now. Professional in the sense that I blogged about a specific topic and for a specific purpose. Now, I maintained two such blog - Studio Inspirasi and Madani's Official Blog.

Studio Inspirasi



This blog started 4 months ago when I started to actively involved in creative writing. It's kind of an assignment from my mentor Pn. Ainon to set up a blog to connect Malay sci-fi and fantasy enthusiasts.

The blog is doing quite well and received good response from the readers with over 200 comments for the total of 50 posts. The rate is certainly better than the current blog here. :) Furthermore, it gave me the push to complete my first novel!

Madani



Before this, I've blogged about Madani in this blog but since a month back I've set up an official blog for the group. Coupled with YouTube videos, we are able to reach a bigger audience than before. It even connected me with a long lost friend!

Some might wonder why we took so long to actively post videos to YouTube. That's because we haven't secured the copyrights for our songs. Now with several of them secured we are free to air them on the net.


This Blog


What will happen to this blog? It will stay here as it serves as a memory archive for me. Just don't expect regular updates here - so head over to Studio Inspirasi and Madani if you guys want to know what I'm up to. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home