Saturday, July 15, 2006

Lesson Learnt

One thing that I learnt from a brother is not to take things for granted. For example your friends, your family and such. Sometime we just overlook or assume things. Normally people are right-handed so we usually all of our friends are right-handed as well. Boy I was wrong on that. And that even for someone whom I shared a room for 1 and a half year!

I only realize it when attended a dinner function in Bangi. He took the dessert from the wrong side, the one meant for other people. Fortunately the chair on his left is empty.

Similar incident happened regarding one of my relatives. This time around he took the wrong glass. Only when I took the glass to my right he realized his mistake and put the glass he picked up to his right. That made him have two glasses of water. Fortunately it's a family event so the uncle left to him didn't mind the mistake.

The two incident happened in a week and I'm quite ashamed not to realize it earlier especially regarding my former roommate. Feel quite bad for not knowing him well enough. No wonder every time I picked up his watch it's always on the wrong side. Need to be more observant next time. And never ever take my friends and family for granted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home