Sunday, September 21, 2003

It's A Small World

Went to Dr. Anisah's wedding yesterday at Temerloh. Found out that her father is my grandfather's friend, both her father and my grandfather were very happy meeting each other. What do you expect? They were good friends! They knew each other while learning Al-Quran together at Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque, Temerloh. Dr. Anisah's father, Cikgu Jalal often came to Kuantan and pray at our neighburhood's little mosque but we don't know he is her father.


Dr. Anisah on her wedding day.

Cikgu Jalal have tried to contact my grandfather to invite him personally to Dr. Anisah's wedding but he was at Bangi, looking after my cousins while their parent's went to Tehran. Dr. Anisah is my neighbour and my father's colleague at IIUM. Dr. Anisah is also have treated my grandmother for the past couple of years.


Picture of Ulam Raja flower taken at my grandfather's house

Model - PENTAX Optio330RS
ExposureTime - 1/320 seconds
FNumber - 2.60
DateTimeOriginal - 2003:09:21 08:47:01
ExposureBiasValue - 0.00
MaxApertureValue - F 2.46
MeteringMode - Multi-segment
LightSource - Auto
Flash - Not fired, compulsory flash mode
FocalLength - 7.60 mm
DigitalZoomRatio - 2.00 x
FocalLengthIn35mmFilm - 37 mm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home