Saturday, August 23, 2003

Reached home at 7pm after 5 hours journey from IIUM Main Campus, Gombak. Here's some pictures first.


Me and the symbols of IIUM - The Quran and The Scroll.


[L-R] Dad, Dr. Burhan and Dr. Zainab


Dad and Dr. Hafiz

Being a son to a Doctor cum Medical Lecturer I can't escape from people expecting me to follow my parent's footstep. Actually, I can't even be a doctor. I purposely dropped Biology from my SPM (equivelant to O Level) and took Technical Drawing with IT instead. Although I always interact with the medical community by hanging out at Kulliyah of Medicine and Kuantan Hospital, I still find myself not interested with Medicine. Don't know why, maybe I hate those on-calls. I aspire to be a succesful engineer and bussinessman. Insya-Allah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home